218 Pala Avenue
In the heart of Piedmont, on a coveted tree-lined street, this quintessential 5+Bdrm/3.5Bth Traditional features formal living and dining rooms, a stunning chef's kitchen with high-end appliances, and an adjoining family room that leads to an intimate outdoor patio w/terraced garden delivering sparkling views of Downtown San Francisco and the Bay. Upstairs features 4 large bedrooms, including a spacious master suite and a cheerful sunroom, while a finished lower level provides a large rumpus room, au-pair quarters, or a convenient "SIP" home office. Close to Piedmont Elementary, Middle and High Schools, Exedera Park, and Mulberry's Market, this light-filled, "turn-key" home offers a rare and special opportunity.
SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
- Chef’s kitchen with Sub-Zero refrigerator
- Sunny family room with open floor plan to kitchen also provides easy indoor-outdoor flow and al-fresco dining on backyard patio with stunning SF views.
- Four bedrooms, 2 full baths and cozy sunroom on upstairs level
- Gorgeous formal living room with wood-burning fireplace
- Spacious formal Dining Room with handsome wood paneling and built-in hutch
- Finished basement includes au-pair quarters, laundry room, rec room and large bathroom with double vanity
- Fully-owned Solar Panels provide energy-efficient service
- Central Piedmont location, close to highly-coveted K-12 public schools